Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Digg (Thing 6)

I didn't think I was that far behind in the social networking times but I guess I was wrong. I have never been to the Digg website and I have never heard of Digg. I just went to Digg and viewed the top stories. I didn't really have any interest in reading most of the articles. The one that caught my attention was "Why You Are Probably Paying Too Much for Auto Insurance." I was just on the phone yesterday with my car insurance company asking them why my monthly premium increased. I went on and read the article and it wasn't very informative. At the end of the article there are two links to InsuranceTips.com. So in my opinion, this article comes across as more of an advertisement than relevant news. So far I am not a big fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment